It is Hace’s Policy to plan and execute operations in an environmentally sensitive manner so as to minimise consequential environmental impacts. Every member of Hace is committed to fulfilling Hace’s legal obligations
and other requirements to which the company subscribes, to ensuring the conservation of natural resources, to the prevention of pollution and the elimination of environmental hazards which may be associated with Hace’s operations.
To ensure achievement of this policy an Environmental Management System is established to meet, and to continue to meet, the requirements of BS EN ISO14001:2015.
Hace’s Environmental Objectives are:
- To maintain awareness of and to comply with appropriate environmental legislation, regulations andaccepted standards and codes of practice.
- To fully meet customer and interested parties stated and/or perceived environmental expectationsby the prevention of pollution and the provision of leading-edge demolition and waste recyclingservices.
- To minimise the environmental impact of operations through reinvestment of new processingtechniques, adoption of the most effective available waste handling techniques and employee trainingin best practices.
- To continually review and monitor all aspects of the company’s activities to identify opportunities for implementing environmental performance improvement.
- To ensure that this policy and supporting processes are understood by and communicated within the organisation and that this policy is available to the public.
Environmental Management implementation is through the IMS which is mandatory in its application. However, it’s success can only be achieved by the participation and commitment at everyone at Hace. All persons working with and for Hace’s organisation will receive full support to ensure the IMS is understood, implemented and maintained throughout.
It is Hace’s responsibility to ensure IMS functions correctly and its effectiveness is maintained through monitoring, control, audit and review.